Job Reference Code: 0269
Salary: $140K-$165K+20% Bonus & LTI
Last Updated: 09/20/2017
Leading food and beverage manufacturing company with outstanding compensation, benefits and relocation programs! Great opportunity to join a leader in a large plant with tremendous opportunity for growth.
- BS degree is required
- Must have experience as a Plant Manager in a Food or Beverage plant
- Must have a strong track record of managing performance with KPI's and Data
- Track record of implementing continuous improvement programs such as Lean/TPM
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to lead change and influence others
This position directly manages 6 Department Managers with an additional 3 Department Managers that report dotted line. Provides coaching and leadership to team members in the areas of safety, continuous improvement, productivity, quality, cost, equipment reliability, and employee engagement. Sets clear expectations for measuring performance through KPI's and Goals for all metrics. Collaborates with Corporate resources on plant projects, budgets and capacity planning.