Director of Quality
Job Reference Code: 0218
Salary: $120K-$160K + 20% Bonus + LTI
Last Updated: 03/13/2017
Fantastic company with great compensation, benefits and relocation programs! Global company with great growth opportunities. This is a highly visible position within the organization!
- BS degree is required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience leading and managing quality in a food or beverage manufacturing facility
- Must have strong experience with SPC
- Exposure to FSMA, ISO 22000, HACCP, SQF, BRC
- Experience working in an environment with formal CI program such as Lean or TPM
- Understanding of quality systems and process improvement processes
- Strong leadership and change management skills
- Track record of developing people and achieving results
- Working knowledge of quality system and operation, process safety management, environmental standards and regulations, and sustainable development
Provides leadership and is responsible for implementing and verifying the effectiveness of the quality plan, strategies and systems to include food safety, regulatory compliance and product quality requirements. Works toward world class quality operations through leadership in continuous improvement efforts. Effectively partners with operations to improve process and package quality. Responsible for the safety and quality of our products by adhering to all rules, regulations, policies, programs and related quality plans and policies. Ensures Food safety through execution of HACCP, GMP and housekeeping standards. Leads, mentors and develops a multi-disciplinary team of direct and indirect reports with over 40 total people in the department. Leads and is responsible for safety, financial and operational performance, laboratory asset care and reliability for the quality assurance business function. Ensures high quality products are produced, warehoused and shipped cost effectively through maximizing operational efficiency and reliability. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Incoming supplier materials, analytical, sensory, microbiology, sanitation, co-products, processing, blending, finishing, packaging, warehousing and distribution of finished packaged product. Identifies, supports, and provides technical resources for environmental, sustainability and energy initiatives and improvements.