Director of Operations
Job Reference Code: 0267
Last Updated: 09/12/2017
Small to medium sized entrepreneurial company is looking for a Director of Operations for their Flagship plant. This is a tremendous opportunity to make an impact on a strong growing company who is moving their operation to the next level. This position reports to a VP who intends to groom this person for larger roles in the future!
- BS degree is required with a preference for an MBA
- Minimum of 10 years of experience leading manufacturing teams in a food processing environment
- Track record of developing process and systems
- History of utilizing metrics to optimize operations with data based decisions
- Strong people development skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing environment
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese is a huge plus
Leads and develops a team of approximately 250 people in a nonunion growing plant. Responsible for driving performance through the development of people and making data based decisions with metrics and KPI's. Works collaboratively across the organization to support growth initiative and ensure the plant can produce quality products that meet or exceed the needs of the customer. The Plant Manager has approximately 8 direct reports. This position reports directly to the VP of Supply Chain.