Senior Director of Manufacturing
Salary:$190K-$250K+Bonus & LTI
Looking for a seasoned leader who can grow with an aggressively growing company.
- BS degree is required / MBA Preferred
- Must have Multi-Plant level experience
- Must have a track record of leading and developing managers
- Experience leading Lean Initiatives
- Strong influencing and change management skill
- Focus on KPI's and getting results
- Financial Acumen
This position will have leadership of multiple plants with Plant Managers reporting directly.
- Ensure each plant team is driving towards zero injuries, zero defects, and zero waste through strong operating discipline, innovation, and employee engagement.
- Build sustainable competitive advantage by developing world class operations teams at multiple plants within a division of the company.
- Work with Business Unit leadership to ensure that capabilities and go to market plans are aligned and with leaders in R&D, Supply Chain, and Purchasing to achieve least delivered cost/highest value.
- Support Corporate programs and initiatives.
- Build leadership and functional skills across the organization as an active coach.