Join a truly great team within a terrific company. This company has had double digit growth year over year for the last 10 years! In addition, they are one of the best companies to work for in the industry.
The Cost Accountant will primarily be responsible for analyzing manufacturing cost variances. This person will work with the Plant management team to understand and maintain standard cost drivers, understand operational performance, and explain variances to planned manufacturing costs.
- Oversee work order processing
- Provide analysis of COGS
- Provide analysis of WIP and Finished Goods
- Product Costing
- Develop and maintain system standard costs
- Explain standard cost variances
- Assist in product cost budgeting
- Provide Ad-Hoc analysis as required
- Other projects as assigned by Manager
- 3-5 years cost accounting experience
- Accounting/Finance degree
- Problem solving skills are required
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage diverse and fluctuating workload – ability to prioritize
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate across departments
- Ability to communicate quantitative information clearly and concisely
- Experience with Windows, EXCEL, Outlook, and SharePoint or similar software is required
- Knowledge of JDE Enterprise One, SAP or comparable ERP software is also required
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data to provide summarized analysis