We are looking for an Operations Manager who has the capability of growing into a Plant Manager role in the near future! Growing company with a terrific work environment, great people and a strong Senior Leadership Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and at least 8-10 years of food manufacturing experience.
- Strong change management skills
- Knowledge and experience with Lean, TPM or other formal CI programs
- Experience developing people, process and systems
- Must have experience supervising supervisors
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to identify and develop talent, moving line employees to positions of increasing responsibility.
The Production Manager has full responsibility for supervising and coordinating manufacturing operations, including production and shipment, for the manufacturing facility. Reviews orders and production schedules, determines work force required and directs operations through supervisors. Follows progress of production, anticipates or investigates major causes of delays, and ensures that corrective action is taken. Maintains a continuous review of schedules, methods, standards or other production factors and makes effective recommendations for changes to improve efficiency and quality and reduce costs. Leadership and development of 3 Shift managers and 6 productions supervisors with approximately 100 hourly employees.