Growing company needs a talented Engineer who can help with expansion and optimization of their operations! Great opportunity to grow and expand your skills sets to a multi-plant role.
- BS degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in high-speed CPG manufacturing with a preference for Food Manufacturing
- Excellent computer skills including AutoCAD
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel 30%
This position has primary responsibility for managing consumer and other packaging projects from concept through production, including project scope development, drawing development and approval, equipment and project specifications, project schedules and budgets. Collaborate on new projects, as well as process improvements and contributing to the overall optimal operation of the plants.
- Work closely with sales team, customers and production teams to design and implement solutions to customer packaging challenges.
- Types of packaging includes (but is not limited to) cartons, pouches, bags, boxes, bulk bags, bulk bags, drums
- Lead process optimization; continuously evaluate and modify existing packaging equipment, processes and components to improve efficiency and cost.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure that product launches meet deadlines and cost requirements.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate production trials for new packaging materials and components.
- Respond to manufacturing issues as they arise and implement appropriate solutions.
- Provide process technical support for other areas of the production facility as needed.
- Within scope of responsibilities, understand and conform to food safety and HACCP guidelines.