Business Operations Manager
Exceptional company with a great culture, strong compensation and benefits as well as growth opportunities for the future. We need an operations person with a strong understanding of the entire supply chain.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision. The candidate must see himself/herself in a senior management position within 3 to 4 years.
- BS or MS Degree with technical emphasis preferred. Business degree with appropriate operations experience acceptable.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in multiple product supply disciplines (Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing, Planning, and Logistics).
- Demonstrated experience leading cross organizational projects of high complexity through all stages with no or limited direction. Experience leading capital project execution preferred.
- Ability to build relationships and partnerships within the organization and across all functions, including influencing other members of the organization to help achieve goals and increase performance.
- Experience in coaching and developing organizational talent.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated advanced problem solving abilities & analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge in ERP applications for supply chain management
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management processes and related systems (PDP, Costing, etc.).
- Experience leading formal continuous improvement processes such as TPM or Lean
A highly visible supply chain role to manage the flawless execution of Supply Chain related initiatives and projects. This is a leadership position responsible for developing and executing project plans and strategies that will enable the company to meet cost, sales, and service objectives. Collaboration across the enterprise is paramount to achieve success in the areas of: new product commercialization; complex product transitions; plant of manufacture changes; market-driven product revisions; distribution network evolution; and cost improvement initiatives. The incumbent will serve as a catalyst for change and be required to influence and communicate effectively while developing trusting relationships across the entire organization.
- Primary Operations leader responsible for shepherding projects through business case development, scope definition and launch; focusing on profitable and sustainable execution.
- Engages in early influencing of projects to ensure supply chain complexity is managed appropriately and opportunities are addressed.
- Member of Product Development Process (PDP) Core Team. Work to achieve Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) objective of creating a scalable product commercialization platform to enable planned future growth in a cost effective way.
- Serves as Project Manager/Leader for critical complex projects requiring high levels of cross functional collaboration. Sets project objectives and measures results.
- Ensures effective and efficient coordination and allocation of resources to support effective project execution.
- Lead cross functional teams in the development and evaluation of strategies and processes aimed at improving project execution.
- Independently and proactively identifies areas of cost improvement and business opportunity.
- Provide performance feedback to peers, project team leaders and members to ensure consistent performance across the organization. Coach/mentor Project Managers across all functional disciplines.
- Responsible for escalation of supply chain team issues to the appropriate levels of management.
- Identify and work to resolve organizational bottlenecks that reduce effectiveness of project execution due to competing priorities.