Director of Quality
A chance to lead the quality function for an Industry leader! Great company, culture and work environment. We are searching for a leader who can develop People, Processes and Systems.
- BS in Science or Engineering area
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Operations functions
- HACCP certified, SQF Practitioner certified
- Strong and demonstrated influence skills
- Knowledge of Food or Beverage Manufacturing Operations
- Knowledge and experience with Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FDA, and other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to translate visions into reality.
- Experienced in World Class Manufacturing – values, principles and implementation.
- Deep understanding of Process Control Systems
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing and quality tools such as 6 Sigma, World Class Manufacturing and Innovation processes.
- Able to constructively address conflict and drive alignment between different points of view
- Has an enterprise business process mindset
The Director of Manufacturing Quality role is an executive leadership role that is critical for development of a “Best in Class” Quality Management System (QMS). The Governance components of that role include strategic design/ planning, development and implementation for Global Food Safety and Quality Management process for all Plants enabling Safe Quality Foods (SQF), International Standards Organization (ISO), Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) certifications. Lead the integration of World Class Manufacturing principles into our Quality Management System and champion Continuous Improvements across all Manufacturing Operations. Provide leadership for corporate technical governance and assurance of quality standards for production materials, plant & equipment, product and process quality, sanitary equipment design, sanitation and good manufacturing practices.