Be a part of a Plant Start-up with a fast growing company! Great People, Great Culture and an awesome work environment!
- BS Degree in Science is strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of sanitation experience in a production facility, preferably in a food processing plant.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Identify areas for process improvements through analysis of changeover data and process review. Includes identifying standard work practices where applicable.
- Provides night and weekend coverage as needed, with on call status with expectations of immediate response.
The Sanitation Manager will focus on continuous improvement across all the sanitation systems in the plant. This position will ensure a high level of employee safety, food safety, as well as efficient product and line changeovers. The Sanitation Manager will ensure compliance with Company standards and procedures for sanitation, government, and third party regulations. Support and implement processes that meet the requirements of SQF.
- Ensure personal safety, food safety and quality protocols are followed.
- Ensure operators and staff are properly trained on chemical safety, use of sanitation equipment, and sanitation procedures.
- Create and update Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs) for the facility.
- Develop and provide training and assessments on performing SSOPs.
- Lead and coordinate sanitation staff activities and goals.
- Using continuous improvement tools, improve changeover efficiencies.
- Provide input and leadership on sanitary design of equipment and building changes or capital projects.
- Manage chemical and cleaning supply inventories.
- Manage the integrated pest management program.
- Preform other related duties as requested.