Job Reference Code: 0174
Last Updated: 12/13/2016
Great company with a plan for sustained growth and profitability.
- BS degree
- 2-3 years of experience managing a large department or small manufacturing plant
- Must have experience with Consumer Products
- Strong track record of developing people, processes and systems
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Must be interested in managing multiple plants in the near future
- Willingness to travel 25%
Organize, lead and develop a plant team of approximately 40-50 people.
- Develop and maintain teams with high performance as their goal.
- Monitor the performance and effectiveness of all operations.
- Strong understanding of region’s customer base and needs.
- Develop long range plans for improvements in quality and productivity.
- Effectively manage company assets.
- Operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Work in conjunction with other regional employees to plan and reach established goals.
- Establish a clean and safe work environment.
- Must follow all production and safety guidelines.
- Plans, develops & establishes the policies, practices and personnel related to the manufacturing activities as required to facilitate the manufacturing process.