VP Quality & Food Safety Systems
Job Reference Code: 0175
Last Updated: 08/29/2016
Go to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the Food & Beverage Industry. We are searching for a leader who can build consensus and work collaboratively.
• BS degree is required with a preference for an MBA
• Minimum of 15 years experience in the Food industry leading quality to a higher level
• Previous experience leading Directors
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute programs that contribute to multi-functionality in complex business systems
• Proven track record of leading strategic improvements in Quality
• Strong technical skills In areas such as microbiology, sanitation, regulatory, compliance, food science and continuous improvement
• Strong organizational development skills that optimize team performance through leadership, coaching and mentoring
• Ability to inspire a set of ideas and initiatives that incorporates stakeholder input and drives improvement in a cross functional environment
• Willingness to travel 50%
Shape and implement strategy and lead teams for all systems pertaining to Global Supplier and Co-Manufacturer Product Quality, development of company wide Food Safety and Quality policy, and Food Safety across the company supply chain. Build and implement a world class Global Supplier Quality framework. Leadership of customer facing quality teams. Works in tandem with suppliers to ensure any supplied products at risk are handled in a timely manner.