Job Reference Code: 0182
Last Updated: 09/28/2016
Industry leading company with a great culture and growing aggressively. This is a winning team with great leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 10+ years of increasingly responsible manufacturing experience
- Must have Food Processing and Packaging experience
- Must have experience managing managers
- Demonstrated leadership of safety initiatives
- Demonstrated track record leading the improvement of operations while delivering day to day performance
- Must have a grasp of the operations of all plant departments: production, quality, maintenance, materials management and finance
- Participative management style and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience building a strong management team.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement initiatives and leading change.
This person is responsible for all activities that occur within the manufacturing facility. The Plant Manager operates effectively as a leader with direct responsibility for manufacturing and key support process operations. The Plant Manager leads through influence in a matrix organization in relation to additional functions that occur at the facility, such as shipping and distribution. The purpose of this position is to achieve continuous improvements in the areas of safety, efficiency, quality, customer service and leadership so as to deliver financial profitability for the plant.