Job Reference Code: 0183
Last Updated: 12/13/2016
Growing company with solid opportunities for advancement. This position is open due to a promotion.
Summary: The maintenance manager is responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company. The maintenance manager will follow corporate policies with regards to all plant maintenance activities including storeroom operations and parts procurement, facility / maintenance and fabrication.
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- 10+ years experience in management 3+ years of managing maintenance.
- Requires advanced knowledge in managing a multi-craft maintenance department.
- Must have in depth knowledge of preventive maintenance program development and implementation, maintenance work prioritization and scheduling.
- Must have working knowledge of operating budgets and knowledge in analyzing and forecasting variances.
- Must have working knowledge of personal computer spreadsheet and ERP software programs.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and GMP requirements as they pertain to maintenance activities as a consumer goods processing facility.
Duties: Leads the day to day maintenance activities for a group of 3 supervisors and 17 hourly associates as well as 4 store room attendants and a buyer. Responsible for coaching and developing the supervisors. Further development and implementation of the CMMS program. Works with suppliers and contractors.