Job Reference Code: 0202
Last Updated: 04/28/2017
Very fast growing company with lots of upside! Strong benefits, compensation and relocation packages.
- BS or MS degree in Engineering
- Minimum of five years of experience in a food manufacturing plant
- Ability to work in fast pace environment with multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of standard plant utility systems is required
- Experience with ammonia and PSM systems is required
- Proven project engineering experience
- Plant maintenance experience is desired
- Understanding of lean manufacturing concepts and continuous improvement applications in engineering design
- Working knowledge of sanitary equipment design
- Excellent leadership qualities, verbal and written communication skills, technical analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required
Works collaboratively to determine the optimized technical and business solutions that will increase employee safety, reduce environmental impact, improve food safety, increase operational effectiveness, and/or drive top and bottom line growth. Provides technical support to both plant and central functions, including: plant operations, environmental health and safety, quality, innovation, continuous improvement and maintenance teams. Lead flawless execution of multiple capital projects with combined budgets of up to $2 million in capital spend. Ensures ongoing safety of the plant ammonia system through execution of the plant Process Safety Management program.
• Generation and implementation of solutions that will increase employee safety, further drive our environmental agenda, improve food safety and food quality, increase operational effectiveness, and drive top line (innovation) and bottom line (cost savings) growth
- On-site troubleshooting and or technical support of priority operational opportunities. Includes the ability to lead and participate in root cause problem solving exercises in high pressure environment to arrive at the correct technical solution
- Provides technical support, including process design, start-up support and project execution for new product and process teams
- Development of project scopes of work that are complete, clear, concise, and reflecting thorough due diligence to ensure project success.
- Develops and presents Capital Investment Requests for approval
- Manages cash flow for all local plant projects
- Develops and implements projects according to five year capital plan for the site
- Keeps current with latest food processing technology and commercial applications
- Keeps current with latest industry regulations and codes relative to food processing equipment system design and operation