Job Reference Code: 0203
Last Updated: 03/13/2017
Growing company with strong leadership. We need a maintenance professional who can further develop maintenance systems and processes. Excellent opportunity to grow and develop into larger roles within a large company!
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5 years supervising maintenance mechanics.
- Working knowledge and experience in managing ammonia systems
- Knowledge of electronics and experience in controls systems and instrumentation.
- Knowledge/Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement Processes and Tools
- Electrical power and controls (PLC, VFD, and instruments) especially Allen-Bradley
- Mechanical systems
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
Direct and coordinate all maintenance activities in the plant including routine PM, special projects, safety and environmental concerns and personnel matters.
- Provide leadership and direction to the department in all aspects that deal with the maintenance and repair of plant equipment and control systems.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship between the maintenance staff and the rest of the workforce.
- Prioritize the scheduling of maintenance activities in accordance with production needs and engineering projects.
- Develop, implement and audit the Preventative Maintenance Program through the maintenance supervisors.
- Develops and implements PMs.
- Provide leadership as an engineering resource to the maintenance department as a whole.
Monitor and maintain maintenance and repair costs.