Job Reference Code: 0214
Salary: $100K-$125K + 20%Bonus + LTI
Last Updated: 02/01/2017
This is an opportunity to go to work for a company who inspires people in their work and personal life. We are searching for a high-performance Plant Controller to go to work for a high growth, high performance food company. This is a key role in their largest production plant. This role reports to the VP of Accounting / Corporate Controller at headquarters with a strong dotted line to the General Manager of the plant.
The Controller will have overall responsibility for the financial control and reporting of the manufacturing facility’s financial performance, safe guarding plant assets and supporting business decisions with thorough analysis. This leadership position will be responsible for identifying trends and building and maintaining positive internal and external customer relationships.
- Oversee all finance and accounting for the plant.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial and operational reporting relating to overall financial performance.
- Oversee month-end close procedures and related monthly reports and statements, inventory reconciliation, reserves and monitoring.
- Monitor risks, while maintaining control procedures, costing processes and other manufacturing-related process analysis.
- Maintain proper internal and external financial controls including cycle counting, inventory and fixed assets.
- Capital expenditure management including ROI analysis and fixed asset accounting.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations based on information relative to the organizational financial strategies.
- Coordinate and collaborate on collection of information relative to production, product costing, operational efficiencies, manufacturing costs – labor, material, overhead, variance analysis, transportation, receiving, material cost, by product sales and disposal.
- Provide training required for new employees on the documentation and control processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business related field
- Professional CPA license
- 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing or food production environment
- Self-starter with strong cost accounting experience
- Servant leader who can inspire people