Job Reference Code: 0215
Last Updated: 02/13/2017
Fast growing company is looking for a dynamic leader! This is a strong established company with 60+ years of success.
- BS Degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading production teams
- Must have experience leading supervisors
- Must have Food Manufacturing experience
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish
- Strong understandin g of Visual Factory Management, 5s and other CI tool
Leadership of 6 salaried and approximately 125 hourly employees. Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and monitoring production operations for safety, quality and efficient performance. Requires close communication and coordination with Production Scheduling, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Warehousing, Purchasing and Human Resources. Drives Continuous Improvement by providing training, tools, data, and CI leadership to Operations. Work very closely with the Technical departments and other Operations Support departments on all forms of continuous improvement projects aimed directly at improving line efficiencies, reducing waste and generally lowering cost of producing product.