Job Reference Code: 0220
Last Updated: 03/17/2017
Fast growing company in California looking for a key technical resource to lead their maintenance team!
This position will lead the plant maintenance function supporting a 24/5 operation. The Maintenance Manager serves as the key technical resource for the manufacturing operation focusing on preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and problem resolution of electrical/mechanical systems, HVAC, packaging equipment and raw material transfer systems. This positions also plays a key role in plant continuous improvement.
- Spanish required
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related discipline or, an equivalent combination of work experience, training and/or education may be considered.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years in manufacturing shop floor experience.
- Must have prior project management experience.
- Must have demonstrated machine and equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Must have knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts, continuous improvement and problem solving methodologies.
- Proficient in Computer applications; specifically MS Office, SolidWorks, Manufacturing software, Allen/Bradley PLC’s to include: SLC-500 and 5000, and Micro-logics
- Experience with CMMS, AutoCad preferred