Job Reference Code: 0243
Last Updated: 06/23/2017
Dynamic, well run, growing food company is looking for a leader. One who can grow with the company and lead a state of the art manufacturing plant.
- BS degree is required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in food manufacturing management
- Must have experience supervising supervisors with a preference for managing managers
- Ability to build strong collaborative teams that are empowered, capable and driving successful results
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and staff development skills.
- Successful track record of achieving budgeted results while improving operations.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other senior managers to achieve Company and customer goals.
Direct the overall operation of a nonunion food manufacturing plant ensuring KPI's of Safety, Quality, Customer Service and Cost are met or exceeded. Leads the continued change towards a Continuous Improvement culture. Develops, leads and motivates departmental managers with a focus on people, process and systems. Ensure compliance of global standard for quality process improvement & food safety. Must have ability to build consensus and influence others.