Job Reference Code: 0290
Last Updated: 01/09/2018
Fast growing company with lots of opportunities for growth! This company supplies major CPG companies with high quality ingredients. This is a lean plant environment where the Plant Manager will need to be willing to be as hands-on as needed. Entrepreneurial company with a make it happen kind of mentality.
- BS degree is required with a preference for a technical degree
- Strong production leadership within a Food or Beverage manufacturing plant
- Track record of getting results through the us of KPI's and CI programs
- Influencing skills and the ability to lead change
- Prefer a strong technical aptitude
- Prefer project management experience
Overall leadership for processing facility making bulk ingredients. Leads the charge to a more structured environment with better KPI's and stronger process and procedure in the plant. Responsible for developing the leadership team and fostering a Continuous Improvement mentality. Works closely with the Corporate Director of Operations on budgets, capital plans and company wide initiatives.