Job Reference Code: 0251
Salary: $150K-$190K + 20% Bonus
Last Updated: 07/07/2017
Industry leading company who is poised for growth. This is an opportunity to join a company with great leadership, compensation and benefits packages.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, with a preference for an MBA.
- Must have plant manager level experience in Food Manufacturing
- Track record of inspiring and motivating employees to perform at high levels
- Must understand supply chain principles and have expertise in creating an employee-driven safety culture
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external customers / stakeholders with executive presence
- Ability to influence and drive change
- Experience implementing and leading TPM, Lean or similar CI programs
- Leadership which sets clear expectations and empowers others while holding them accountable for results
- Collaboration and delivering through teamwork are critical to success
- Financial acumen with an understanding of financial reporting and budget preparation that include analyzing cost, operations and forecast data to determine departmental or divisional progress toward stated goals
- Able to engage with employees at a very high level and lead team building/ leadership development
- Conversational in Spanish is a plus.
Responsibilities center on the over-all management, direction and coordination of plant operations in executing company objectives. Position is responsible for leading a union manufacturing facility consisting of 200+ employees. Provides strategic direction to the plant's senior leadership team across all functional areas of the plant.
- Lead efforts to ensure the plant is incident free
- Establish, align and deliver performance targets in support of company goals
- Communicate and advocate for the site within Operations and with key cross-functional stakeholders, customers and senior management
- Analyze data to identify opportunities, define improvement strategies and provide leadership to the execution of those strategies
- Respond to critical operational issues and pursue and implement corrective and preventive solutions
- Develop and lead the execution of the multi-year plan for the facility including capital investments
- Mentor/coach employees on achieving short and long range goals and also in their personal development
- Leads effort to develop and execute on Capital Plans for the plant, including the development of a 3 year capital investment strategy