Job Reference Code: 0253
Salary: $140K-$160K + 25% Bonus & LTI
Last Updated: 07/25/2017
Medium sized Entrepreneurial company with a history of double digit growth! Strong benefits, relocation and compensation packages.
- BS degree is required with a MS preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience of Plant Manager experience in a food or beverage plant
- Experience leading continuous improvement processes in a manufacturing environment
- Track record of developing people and processes
- Experience driving business results in the areas of Employee Safety, Product Quality & Safety, Environmental Compliance, Customer Service and Cost
- Proven history of developing and executing against operating budgets and capital plans, within a manufacturing environment
- Experience using statistical analysis and practical application of Statistical Process Control (SPC) on the shop floor, required
Responsible for leading and coordinating all aspects of food manufacturing within a manufacturing plant. Provides direct supervision to plant operations management, as well as direct or indirect supervision to plant support department management. Ensures manufacturing plans align with overall company objectives and goals. Executes the Continuous Improvement program to improve across all metrics on People, Safety, Quality, Service, Sustainability and Costs.