Corporate Sanitation Manager
Job Reference Code: 0255
Last Updated: 08/15/2017
Our client is a long-standing company in the Food and Beverage industry! They are looking for a self-starter for a Multi-Site Sanitation role! This person will be a key part of the Quality team for over 10+ sites!
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science in Food Science, Sanitation, Food Safety or a related field with a background in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry and/or Mathematics. Master of Science or Master of Business desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of food plant operational experience
- Experience with dairy products, cheese and milk powders preferred
- Experience with regulatory, third party, and customer audits
- Thorough knowledge and experience with diverse sanitizing applications
- Extensive knowledge of CIP systems and process automation
- Understands appropriate wet cleaning and dry cleaning methodology. Able to identify the appropriate cleaning method and make effective recommendations based on scientific principles
- Experience in successfully addressing environmental sanitation challenges in areas such as drains, floors, walls, roofs, and equipment