Job Reference Code: 0268
Salary: $130K-$150K + 20% Bonus & 15% LTI
Last Updated: 09/13/2017
Growth company with significant opportunities for growth. Great benefits, compensation and relocation programs. Fantastic Texas location!!
- BS degree is required with a preference for an engineering degree
- A minimum of 10 years of experience is required
- Must have experience managing departmental managers
- Experience with Six Sigma, TPM or other CI programs is required
- Strong change management skills are required
- Budgeting experience with a strong financial acumen
- Must have Food or Beverage Manufacturing experience
Overall accountability for a high-speed food manufacturing plant. Ensures Safety, Quality, Cost and Productivity goals are met or exceeded by the team. Fosters a team environment. Works collaboratively with plant and corporate resources on capital plans for the plant. Responsible for developing and managing the annual budget for the plant.