Job Reference Code: 0271
Salary: $130K-$160K+20% Bonus & LTI
Last Updated: 09/25/2017
Great company with strong benefits, compensation and relocation programs. Join and industry leader
- Bachelor’s Degree Required – Type: Business, Engineering, Food Science, Operations Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years manufacturing experience required
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a significant leadership role in a plant required
- Manufacturing experience in a Food, Beverages, CPG, Chemical or related industry required.
- Experience in multiple pillars of TPM (Leadership, Organization Capability, Focused Improvement, Progressive Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, Early Management, Supply Chain, Quality and Safety) required.
- Change Management skills required.
- Experience with FDA a plus.
- Key Leadership Competencies in addition to Ethics/Values and Integrity/Trust (Drive for Results, Managing Vision and Purpose, Decision Quality, Building Effective Teams, Action Oriented, Managerial Courage, Strategic Agility, Priority Setting) required.
Accountability for advancing and sustaining continuous improvement to deliver quality, customer service, safety, innovation, working capital and cost commitments. The Plant Manager will formulate and approve short and long-term operating objectives in areas such as cost reduction, quality improvement, new product development and/or integration at the plant level. Success in this role relies on the ability to build relationships and fully engage all employees in business improvement.
- Develop and execute plant-specific strategic vision, mission and objectives to assure continuous improvement and alignment with the Company’s vision, mission and objectives.
- Drive employee engagement, training and development to maximize safety, quality, and productivity.
- Provide direct oversight for the operations management team including production, engineering, maintenance, planning, procurement, quality, and safety along with a strong connection to both finance and human resources.
- Provide leadership for assessing and enhancing plant capabilities.
- Develop and manage facility budget including capital expenditures and cost management.
- Assure regulatory compliance including but not limited to OSHA, EPA, USDA, FDA, FLSA, EEO, OFCCP and NLRB.
- Ensure all quality standards, specifications and policies are met or exceeded, drive continuous process/manufacturing improvements and collaborate with Research and Development in product development and implementation.
- Develop a culture based on open/honest dialogue and involvement of all team members that demonstrates the value of their input/engagement in improving performance.
- Drive a culture of high performance and accountability in employee and product safety as well as other aspects of the business.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and other function leaders to create and execute effective employee relations processes and develop managers to do the same in order to maintain a positive working environment