Vice President of Food Safety
Job Reference Code: 0276
Salary: $190K-$220K+35% Bonus & LTI
Last Updated: 10/16/2017
Industry leading company is looking for a Food Safety Leader who can develop people, process and systems. Great benefits, compensation and relocation programs!
- BS degree is required, Masters is preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in food production, food safety and quality
- HACCP certification, SQF practitioner and PCQI certification preferred.
- Must have experience with a range of food processing systems
- Experience with food safety systems such as HACCP, GFSI, and preventive controls theory and methodology, product traceability, and third-party audits.
- Experience managing multiple, remote locations and leading thru influence
- Experience providing supervision, guidance, effective training and counsel to others.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues involving food manufacturing, project management, technical and legal documents and schematics.
- Ability to understand food and environmental regulations and their impact on the organization, and our customers.
Provides proactive leadership and strategic vision in building a culture of Food Safety across the organization. Responsible for mitigating food safety risk by driving corporate food safety strategy, consistency and alignment across divisions. Leads implementation of all aspects of the food safety programs including, but not limited to, policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and training. Participates in Food Safety & Compliance Steering Committee