Director of Operations
Job Reference Code: 0277
Salary: $140K-$170K + 20% Bonus
Last Updated: 10/16/2017
Strong, rapidly growing company with an outstanding senior leadership team is searching for a Director of Operations for a critical operation. Fantastic opportunities for growth, great company culture and excellent benefits, relocation and compensation programs.
- BS degree is required
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in food or beverage manufacturing
- Must have experience developing, mentoring and managing managers
- Experience working closely with logistics/warehousing, maintenance, engineering, CI/Lean, plant human resources, plant finance/accounting and engineering
- Proven track record of success with a career trajectory of increasing responsibility
- Successful experience leading lean and process improvement programs
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Demonstrated track record driving change
Leadership and development of a 300+ person food manufacturing operation. This is a large complex operation with a strong leadership team. Leads and develops a team of 7 departmental managers to a higher level of achievement. Manages the plant P&L to achieve the budget. Establish a culture of accountability and team work for the plant by developing and communicating individual and team metrics; such objectives include the areas of: safety, quality, production attainment, associate relations and retention and labor and material variances. Articulate and drive operating objectives (KPI's) for the plant and ensure the facility operates within budget. Achieve sustainable and ongoing qualitative improvements in associate relations and engagement, customer service, product development support, and manufacturing execution.