Job Reference Code: 0281
Salary: $160K-$200K+25% Bonus & LTI
Last Updated: 12/22/2017
Large food manufacturing plant needs a leader who is an experienced Plant Manager / Director of Operations. This is a true growth opportunity with a company who is aggressively growing and developing people for the future.
- BS Degree is required with a preference for an MBA
- Minimum of 10 years of Operations Leadership in manufacturing environment
- Must have food manufacturing experience
- Strong change management and influencing skills
- Must have experience with CI programs such as TPM / Lean or similar programs
- Track record of driving business results in the areas of Safety, Quality, Customer Service and Cost
- Proven experience of developing people, process and systems
- History of executing against operating budgets and capital plans, within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading a plant through transitional projects such as retro-fit equipment, new equipment
- Strong understa nding of MRP and production planning process
This position is responsible for leading and coordinating all aspects of food manufacturing within a manufacturing facility. Ensure manufacturing plans that align with overall company Objectives and Goals. Develop a leadership team to create a pipeline of talent in the organization Execute the Continuous Improvement programs to improve across all metrics on People, Safety, Quality, Service, Sustainability and Costs. Develops a vision for the plant with a 5 year strategic plan.