Supply Chain Manager
Job Reference Code: 0282
Salary: $100K-$130K+ Bonus
Last Updated: 11/29/2017
We have been retained to fill a Supply Chain Manager role with a company experiencing 25% growth for the last 3 years! This company is focused on making food to create better health and wellness. Great culture, benefits, and compensation programs! This position is going to have the opportunity to develop the supply chain team and systems.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing Supply Chain including, raw material replenishment, production scheduling and inventory control in a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to further develop the Supply Chain team as well as the processes and systems
- Prior material handling management experience in food manufacturing and ingredients procurement strongly preferred.
- ERP system experience is required, and expertise with Microsoft AX is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams, with multi-site material handling management experience highly preferred.
- Ability to directly and indirectly manage others; work autonomously and in a team environment, to get along with others and with management both internally and externally, and communicate/collaborate remotely and in person
- Advanced abilities with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Outlook.
The Supply Chain Manager will lead activities related to the movement of materials for all company manufacturing and distribution sites.
- Manages tasks related to supplying inventory to meet production plans, materials purchasing, inventory control, and distribution of materials.
- Monitors the movement of raw materials, work in progress, and completed production to ensure that operational production needs are met.
- Collects data and prepares analysis designed to forecast demand and predict inventory needs.
- Evaluates existing supply chain processes, implementing changes when necessary to improve efficiency and performance.
- Drives continuous improvement in all aspects of supply chain across all departments.
- Documents the performance of supply chain staff and overall processes.
- Works with the purchasing team to identify vendor concerns, and provide feedback as necessary.