Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Reference Code: 0288
Last Updated: 12/19/2017
Great company with a history of growth producing Industry leading brands across a nation-wide network of plants. Excellent compensation, relocation and benefits programs!
- BS in Engineering, Business or related; Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years of lean experience in a complex food or beverage manufacturing environment
- Past experience in leading kaizen workshops in the areas of 5S, standard work, visual management, daily management, SMED and OEE gap closure
- Solid systems understanding and ability to identify improvements needed
- Strong analytical skills using tools such as statistics, downtime tracking, mechanical history, project planning to identify opportunity areas
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on complex production processes and work with others to identify opportunities areas via data
This position will lead the facility in the development and implementation of a long term strategic plan to involve every plant employee in the pursuit of a lean manufacturing environment that lowers production costs.
- Develop and plant CI Implementation Strategy
- Manages CI resources to deliver year over year cost savings
- Facilitates kaizen events
- Implements cost savings improvement projects
- Implements 5S, SMED and Standard Work projects