Job Reference Code: 0292
Salary: $100K-$140K + 20% Bonus
Last Updated: 01/05/2018
We have been retained to fill a Maintenance Manager role with an up and coming company!
- Minimum of 5 years’ supervision experience leading a large maintenance group
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures
- Experience working with outside contractors
- Project management
- Food Manufacturing Experience preferred
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Programs such as Lean or TPM
- Ability to effectively multi-task, manage time, set schedules, prioritize assignments, and maintain accountability
- Self-starter who requires minimal direct supervision, with the ability to obtain necessary information to make decisions
- Establish departmental budgets, manage expenditures
- MS Office, Word, Excel. Proficient use of computer programs and software; PLC programming would be a plus as well as SAP PM experience
Plan, organize, and manage all short-term and long-term maintenance, and coordinate and match personnel to production schedules and work order skill requirements. Create and manage all maintenance labor and utility budgets. Work with all management to develop, justify, propose, and execute capital projects.
- Maintain facility / production line conditions in order to meet established GMP’s and Food Safety Regulations. Establish and maintain departmental SOP’s to meet this goal.
- Drive production line efficiencies and first-pass-quality. Ensure programs are in place for efficient daily start-ups and overall OEE while minimizing quality rejects. Provides continuous communication to all Leads, Supervisors, and Management on an ongoing basis. Utilizes CMMS program fully to understand total cost of ownership by piece of equipment and to head-off downtime through routine PM’s.
- Create, manage, and track budget accounts for electricity, water, sewer, all R&M equipment, machinery supplies, outside services, and maintenance labor.
- Collaborate with Plant Manager, department managers, plant scheduler, and others to assure production needs and changes can be met.
- Provide leadership as a member of the management staff to all areas of the production facility. Take time to evaluate and coach maintenance employees as needed.
- Manage / coordinate quotes from vendors and oversee outside contractors working in the facility, on the building, or with equipment.
- Maintains all infrastructure items such as boilers, air compressors, and other utilities to ensure reliability of these assets while minimizing utility costs.