Vice President of Operations
Job Reference Code: 0295
Salary: $175K-$200K+25% Bonus & Equity
Last Updated: 01/26/2018
We need a high energy, passionate Operations leader with multi-plant experience. Come join an entrepreneurial company with high engagement and very little bureaucracy. This is an opportunity to be a part of an executive team and impact the company at all levels!
- BS degree is required
- Minimum of 15 years of food or beverage manufacturing experience
- Strong understanding of making data based decisions with KPI's
- Multi-plant manufacturing leadership
- Proven experience delivering results in supply chain and operations
- Track record of improving lead times, quality and manufacturing productivity to meet business and client expectations and deliverables
- Experience providing overall leadership, manufacturing strategies for continuous growth with capital expenditures and process improvements
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President of Operations will be responsible for overseeing three plants as well as providing strategic leadership for the manufacturing and supply chain functions to accomplish business goals. This position serves as the leader of all aspects of manufacturing (internal and contracted) and operations to include long and short term planning, KPIs, policies and initiatives which support the strategic initiatives of the company. Ensures products are manufactured on-schedule, within quality and safety standards and cost objectives.