Director of Reliability & Maintenance
Job Reference Code: 0297
Salary: $140K-$165K+20% Bonus & 10% LTI
Last Updated: 02/08/2018
This is an opportunity to develop an Asset Reliability program for an entire company! Our client is one of the leading growth companies in the food and beverage industry. If you have experience developing an Asset Reliability program we should be talking!
- BS degree is required with a preference for an engineering degree
- Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility within Engineering and Maintenance field building asset reliability programs
- Influencing and change management skills
- Experience leading a plant maintenance organization in a food or beverage manufacturing environment
- Successful track record of leading within a continuous improvement environment
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fluid, fast-paced situations, with the personal leadership to influence and positively motivate self and peers.
- Must be open to travel on average around 50%
Provide leadership and direction to develop and implement asset maintenance and reliability programs across the manufacturing organization. Responsible for developing, implementing and institutionalizing maintenance KPIs, training and development plans for technical resources, root cause problem solving, preventive maintenance discipline, predictive maintenance, parts room inventory management, etc.
- Lead Corporate and Plant asset reliability resources to drive continuous improvement in machine and line performance across all manufacturing plants
- Develop comprehensive asset reliability playbook comprised of maintenance processes that will be utilized across the manufacturing network
- Institutionalize the use of CMMS to track maintenance activities within plants
- Define and track Maintenance KPIs and follow through with plant to improve performance
- Implement preventive and predictive maintenance practices to improve equipment reliability
- Establish training and development programs that will improve the leadership and technical skills of both salaried and hourly maintenance resources at the manufacturing facilities
- Train and establish discipline around utilizing Root Cause Problem Solve tools to mitigate equipment downtime
- Implement best practices for parts room inventory management to reduce inventory value and increase turns
- Partner with HR to develop criteria, testing protocol, and partnerships to accelerate the identification and hiring of highly skilled maintenance associates