Senior Process Engineer
Job Reference Code: 0298
Last Updated: 02/14/2018
Growing company with a with a great work environment and an awesome location! This company offers competitive compensation and benefits programs and outstanding opportunities for growth.
- BS Engineering
- Food or Beverage manufacturing process design experience
- Design and implementation of dry process systems (Blending, mixing, sheeting and baking systems)
- Processing and transfer of dry products including pneumatic and mechanical conveying
- Design and implementation of liquids and slurry process systems
- Working knowledge of industry codes and standards (AIB, SQF, NFPA, etc.)
- Ability to generate detailed equipment specifications
- Thorough knowledge of Process Flow Diagrams and P&ID’s
- Experience in Process Equipment Installation Work Packages
- Experience in Dust Collection systems and explosion mitigation preferred
Senior Process Engineer who works as a lead on the design food processing plant systems. Works on layout and design of food and beverage plant processing systems. Mentors other process engineers. This is mainly an office role, but does require about 20% travel to customer plant locations and projects.