Job Reference Code: 0307
Salary: $85K-$110K+10% Bonus
Last Updated: 03/08/2018
Fast paced entrepreneurial environment with a high level of growth and opportunity for advancement. This person MUST be a self starter with a high energy level with a focus on getting results.
- B.S. with a Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Production Management experience in food or beverage manufacturing
- Track record of delivering high performing results
- Development and implementation of Continuous improvement and Lean manufacturing culture
- Basic understanding of Food safety and food security guidelines including GMP's and HACCP
- Extensive Excel, ERP, and data analysis skills
- Statistical processing and analysis
- Essential problem solving methods
- Thorough knowledge of safety regulations, occupational hazards and related safety precautions in the work environment
- Ability to exercise independent initiative
Manage and lead the entire Operation team for the shift; and their respective staffs to ensure product, personnel and plant safety; and the efficient operation of the facility. These functions must comply with the Corporate core values of fast, flexible and innovative. This person will be responsible for establishing and achieving plant production goals, fostering a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Actively drive improvement in manufacturing efficiency and team performance. Demonstrate a strong propensity for action and delivering results.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with other departments to meet production and shipping requirements.
- Required to carry out all functions for food safety and quality as described in the guidelines presented in the SQF code.
- Direct and lead production with company policies and procedures
- Take full ownership for the respective shift
- Foster and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Drive urgency in meeting all production goals
- Train, develop, mentor and motivate team members
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and shipping
- Establish and maintain all shift production schedules
- Schedule and conduct production meetings
- Provide continuous updates to Director of Operations
- Develop and enhance a culture of continuous improvement