Job Reference Code: 0320
Last Updated: 05/02/2018
Our client is one of the leading companies in the world! This is an opportunity to be a Plant Manager of a small plant with growth opportunities to larger operations.
- Minimum of 8 years of successful management experience encompassing all facets of operations management.
- Must have Operations leadership for a food or beverage plant
- Strong understanding of budgetary development and management.
- Track record of coaching and developing people
- History of achieving results
- Experience with lean manufacturing or other CI programs / Operational Excellence
- Utilization of KPI's and standard work practices
- Team player and motivated problem solver
- Must have strategic vision and understand tactics necessary to achieve company goals.
The Plant Manager is responsible for achieving manufacturing facility goals and developing and implementing a 3 year business plan. Leadership and development of the departmental managers in the plant. Functionally responsible for production, quality assurance, maintenance, and warehouse departments. Develop initiatives to achieve performance, quality, and safety standards and ensure achievement of manufacturing goals. Work with account management teams for planning and forecast of new business. Maximize productive capabilities to achieve customer satisfaction while attaining operating cost and goals. Manage and implement change to ensure continuous improvement. Equipment and facility improvement plan to include capital and expense spending.