Job Reference Code: 0321
Last Updated: 05/02/2018
Come join an industry leader who is looking for talent to grow with the company. Great opportunity to be a part of a growing facility and develop upcoming talent.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Must have experience in a food or beverage Manufacturing environment
- Experience with water treatment, ammonia refrigeration systems, electrical, PLCs, high speed manufacturing
- Preventative and predictive maintenance scheduling required
- Must have experience with CMMS programs
- Deep understanding of KPI's and history of improving efficiencies
- Lean manufacturing experience with a green belt of black belt is preferred
Responsible for day to day activities of directing, controlling and coordinating all phases of the Maintenance Department. Support plant facilities and equipment maintenance to produce quality products in an efficient and profitable manner.
Assist in the establishment, analysis, and submission of yearly departmental budgets. Assist in the selection, supervision, and development of maintenance employees. Remain up-to-date and trained on all technical advancements in the area of responsibility. Oversee all parts acquisition activities. Proactively improve process functioning and strive for enhanced levels of efficiency. Manage plant level capital projects in conjunction with Project Managers.